I am just an innocent muffins…

Dear family, friends and my loyal customers,

We’d like you to welcome the new addition to didie bakes' family - muffins!

didie bakes’ muffins are the result of a wonderful idea, which came to me whilst promoting and selling cupcakes at various occasions.

With this idea, it gave me the perfect opportunity to expand on my cake making hobby, and even spend more time in the kitchen perfecting the luxury muffins recipes that I’ve gotten exclusively from families and friends. I have even spent a lot of time going to every local shop/ café selling muffins in Melbourne just to taste and compare!

After much thought and work, I have decided to bring muffins to didie bakes and would like offer nutritional and healthful options with high quality ingredients, fortification and unique flavors to my customers. I believe that muffins should be baked with the finest ingredients – locally sourced whenever possible and without added preservatives. So these muffins only include the best – milk, flour, eggs, butter, not forgetting the finest chocolate. Similar to my cupcakes, each muffin is lovingly hand made and the result of this is that they only last 3-5 days. They are best eaten on the day they are delivered and I think this is a plus – no artificial flavours or preservatives, giving you really tasty muffins.

didie bakes’ muffins are produced from my own recipes therefore are suitable for vegetarians! didie bakes’s healthy range of muffins are low in fat, low in sugar, high in fibre and cholesterol free. But we cannot guarantee them to be nut free as they are produced in a kitchen which uses nuts. A full ingredients list is sent out with every box – you might be pleasantly surprised at how short it is!

I think didie bakes’s muffins are unique (and fabulous) and would be brilliant at parties and weddings. If you would like to enquire about this service please contact didie either at didie.bakes@gmail.com or 0420 90 89 55.

A free daily Metro delivery service is available for our customers.

(Stay tune for the menu, pricing, etc. in the next blog!)

Till then have a great day y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment